March 26 - June 6, 2009
|April in Paris, anyone? Live and study in the most romantic city on the planet! Spend your spring quarter taking exciting classes taught in English by Oregon community college instructors. Choose homestay or apartment options. Explore the city through cultural programs—tour the museums with expert guides, sample cheese and wine with local gourmets, or discover Paris on your own with the included survival French and metro pass. Four-day class schedules leave plenty of time for independent travel to other European locations.
- $7,395* & $1125 airfare (estimated) + tuition
- Services Included - Metro pass, homestay, cultural program, Chartres day trip
- Application Deadline - Dec. 5, 2008 for OIEC, Jan. 9, 2009 for AIFS
- **Gilman Grant Deadline - Oct. 7, 2008
*This program fee applies to a minimum of 15 students, $400 discount for 20-24 students, and another $200 discount for 25 + students.
$5,000 GILMAN STUDY ABROAD SCHOLARSHIPS
- Students must be eligible for a PELL GRANT. Contact the Financial Aid office for determination.
- Available for full term programs only: Fall in Florence and Spring in Paris.
- Application deadline for the Fall 2009 program in Florence is April 7, with notification in mid-June. Deadline for the Spring 2009 program in Paris is October 7, 2008, with notification in December.
- Info and Applicationsavailable at www.iie.org/gilman.
Contact: David Wright, English Dept., MHCC phone: 503-491-7344 email email@example.com