Mt. Hood Community College is accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities (NWCCU), 8060 165th Avenue N.E., Suite 100, Redmond, WA 98052. and is approved as a veterans' training institution by the Veterans Administration. Accreditation documentation is available in the president's office.
In addition, these Career Technical programs are accredited by the following accrediting associations:
- Automotive: National Automotive Technician Education Foundation
- Certified Nursing Assistant: Oregon State Board of Nursing
- Dental Hygiene: Commission on Dental Accreditation, American Dental Association
- Early Childhood Education: National Academy of Early Childhood Programs
- Emergency Medical Technician: Oregon Department of Education
- Funeral Service Education: American Board of Funeral Service Education
- Medical Assistant: American Association of Medical Assistants
- Natural Resources Technology - Forest Resources:Society of American Foresters.
- Nursing: Oregon State Board of Nursing
- Physical Therapy Assistant: Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education
- Surgical Technology: Accreditation Review Committee on Education in Surgical Technology
- Respiratory Care: Commission on Accreditation for Respiratory Care
- Welding: American Welding Society
Click here for more information on the college Accreditation.