Mt. Hood Community College 2013 Career and Job Fair - Employer
Thank you for registering for the 2013 Career and Job Fair at MHCC! This year's Fair will
be held Tuesday, April 16 from 10 a.m. - 3 p.m. in the Student Union Building.
All employers participating in the Mt. Hood Community College Career and Job Fair
(early bird registration fee received by 2/28/2013: $250) receive:
- Your company's name and a link to your web site on the MHCC Career Fair web page
- Event is promoted at all 3 MHCC Campus locations
- Day-of fair program with your company's name and table location at the fair (if
registration is received before 4/1/2013)
- Two lunches
- Free coffee and refreshments
- Parking Lot reserved (close to Student Union and has turn around for loading and unloading)
- Assistance with loading and unloading equipment
- One 6' table with table cloth and two chairs
- Free wireless access for employers in the gymnasium during the event
- Limited number of electrical outlets available
***Two staff members from your company are required to attend the event, to ensure booth coverage during breaks and lunch.
Payment and Registration Deadline
Early bird registration ($250) (pay by 2/28/13).
Regular Rate-$300 (pay between 3/1/13 and 4/8/13).
Registration Closes 4/8/13.
Pay now with a credit card by calling the MHCC Business Office
at 503-491-7462, or
For mailing check payments use:
Mt. Hood Community College
ATTN: Business Office - Career Fair
PO Box 1890
Gresham, OR 97030
There is a $50 cancellation fee prior to March 1st, 2013. If
cancellation is made after March 1st, 2013 payment for the booth space remains
the responsibility of the employer. This includes registering for the event and
not showing on the day of the event.
No refunds will be made after March 1st, 2013
Please note, to be eligible to recruit students for employment
at Mt. Hood Community College, employers must:
- Be a licensed business, a not-for-profit organization [501(c)(3)], a government
agency, or an educational institution
- Not require prospective employees to purchase products or services contingent
upon their employment with that company
- Comply with Federal (http://www.eeoc.gov/),
State of Oregon, City of Gresham, and Multnomah County non-discrimination and
affirmative action laws and practices
After you click "Submit" you will be brought to a confirmation page
that you can print for your records. Questions? Please contact Bhaktirose Dawdy,
Bhaktirose.Dawdy@mhcc.edu or 503-491-7432 x. 7526