• MHCC Mountain Card

  • Simplify Your Finances While in School

    All students who receive financial aid will be mailed a green envelope containing a personal code which allows you to choose your refund preference. Make sure the address on file with the College is current, if it is not this may delay the process.

    Green Envelope

    Once you receive the green envelope go to www.refundselection.com, click on "Let's get started" you will then enter your personal code. You will have three options to choose your refund preference.

    • Deposit into your personal account; funds available 1-2 business days
    • BankMobile Vibe Account - funds available same day
    • Refund by check; check arrives 5-7 business days

    Mt. Card

    MHCC Mountain Card was Created by Students for Students

    If a BankMobile Vibe Account is chosen as the refund method, your refund will be received the same day the College sends the refund to BankMobile. This FDIC insured free checking account has no minimum balance requirement and allows you access to your account 24/7 online. Your User ID, password, and ATM PIN are set up during the enrollment process. Please visit www.vibeaccount.com to view the fee schedule

    How to Enroll with BankMobile Vibe

    Please visit us at www.refundselection.com to enroll in a BankMobile Vibe Account.

    How do you order a replacement card and is there a fee?

    You may visit the BankMobile website at www.bankmobilevibe.com and use the "Where is my Card" feature to track your card delivery. Active cardholders can order a replacement card by logging into their account profile. Under the Profile tab, select Card Status and then follow the prompts to order your new card. You may also contact BankMobile Vibe Customer Service at 1-877-327-9515, or the MHCC Mountain Card Team at 503-491-7100.

    Students will not be assessed the $10 card fee for their first replacement card. For every additional card requested there will be a $10 fee. To request a fee waiver please contact BankMobile Customer Service at 1-877-327-9515.

    How to change your refund preference.

    You can change your refund preference anytime by logging into your www.vibeaccount.com click on "Refunds" then "Refund Preferences" select your option and hit "Update Preference".

    How will you know when your refund has been deposited to your VibeAccount?

    When it comes to receiving financial aid refunds and other credit balances, you deserve choices! Mt. Hood Community College has partnered with BankMobile Disbursements to deliver any refund money we may have for you. You will select your refund preference using your personal code which will arrive in your Refund Selection Kit. This kit will be sent in a bright green envelope to your address on file with Mt. Hood Community College.

    Look for your Refund Selection Kit. It will arrive in a bright green envelope and contain your Personal Code. Once you have your code, follow these easy steps:

    • Visit RefundSelection.com
    • Enter your Personal Code
    • Select how you’d like to receive your money

    Refund Options:

    Electronic Deposit to Another Account
    Money is transferred to another account the same business day BankMobile receives funds from your school. Typically, it takes 1 – 2 business days for the receiving bank to credit the money to your account.

    Electronic Deposit to a Bankmobile Vibe Account
    If you open a BankMobile Vibe account (upon identity verification), money is deposited the same business day BankMobile receives funds from your school.

    Paper Check Delivered By Usps
    A check is mailed the same business day BankMobile receives funds from your school, provided receipt is within daily cutoff times. Typically, it takes 5 – 7 business days for the check to arrive, depending on USPS First-Class® delivery timeframes.

    Locate ATMS

    You can use ATMs to withdraw cash and/or view the available balance on your BankMobile Vibe Account. Log into www.vibeaccount.com under "Withdrawals & Payments" click on "Withdrawal Cash" to find ATMs closest to you.

    This is not your Student ID Card.

    You still need your student ID card to use on campus.

    What to do if you have a change of address.

    If you need to update your address, please log into your student account at my.mhcc.edu/ics or stop by the Admissions office in Student Services. To change your address for BankMobile login into www.vibeaccount.com and click on "User Profile" then "Address & Phone".

    Where to go for help?

    You may contact BankMobile at 800-816-3130 Monday through Friday from 5 a.m. to 5 p.m. pacific time, or you may visit at the www.bankmobilevibe.com. You may contact the MHCCs Mountain Card Team at 503-491-7100.

    To view our institution's contract with BankMobile, a Division of Customer Bank, click here.