Support MHCC Students While Shopping
Posted: January 16, 2014
Here’s an easy way to support Mt. Hood Community College (MHCC) students and educational programs while shopping for everything from artichokes and ace bandages to zippers and zinnias.
Fred Meyer shoppers can earn donations to the MHCC Foundation just by shopping with their Fred Meyer rewards card. The retail chain plans to donate $2.5 million per year to nonprofits in Alaska, Idaho, Oregon and Washington.
Here’s how you can direct some of Fred Meyer’s generosity to MHCC:
- Sign up for the Community Rewards program by linking your Fred Meyer rewards card to the Mt. Hood Community College Foundation at www.fredmeyer.com/communityrewards. You can search for the MHCC Foundation by name.
- Then, every time you shop and use your rewards card, you are helping the MHCC Foundation earn a donation!
- You will still earn rewards points, fuel points and rebates, just as you do today.
- If you do not have a rewards card, they are available at the customer service desk of any Fred Meyer store.
- For more information, please visit www.fredmeyer.com/communityrewards.
“Fred Meyer’s support is a great example of a company that is dedicated to building better communities by supporting the success of our students,” says Al Sigala, executive director of the MHCC Foundation and alumni relations. “I encourage all to take part in such a great opportunity to invest in the future of the college and our community.”
For more information about the MHCC Foundation, please visit mhcc.edu/foundation.