Stop by for help with:
- Applying for admission
- Completing financial aid forms
- Registering for classes online
- Applying for graduation
- Contacting Higher One (Mountain Card)
- Running a DARS report
- Ordering textbooks online
Summer Locations and Hours:
Gresham Campus, AC1002 (under Vista Dining Hall)
- Monday – Thursday
8 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
June 29 through September 4.
Maywood Park Campus, Community Skills Center
- Tuesdays, 2 – 7 p.m. (except during break weeks between terms), June 29 through August 28. The Community Skills Center is closed August 29 through September 20.
Find us on Facebook!
Chat with us online:
We are generally available for online chat Monday - Friday, 11 am - noon and 3 - 4:45 pm.
If we are not online, messages will be returned within 24 business hours.
For financial aid deadlines and information, please click here.
Need help but the Orientation Center is closed? Don’t panic! Your question might be answered with our videos and text instructions.
Need a place to do homework or check email? MHCC has many computer labs for students! Check them out here.
As a professional workplace environment, the presence of children can be disruptive to college students and employees. We appreciate your cooperation in making childcare arrangements before conducting college business and/or attending classes.