We understand that the pandemic has presented a challenging learning environment for a number of our students, but it’s crucial that we follow the Governor’s orders and practice social distancing at this time as the health and wellness of
our students and their families is the most important thing to us.
There will be more flexibility for faculty to give Incompletes to students experiencing challenges surrounding the online platform later in the term.
To request help with loaner laptops or internet access, follow these steps:
- Go to the Student Support
Services Request Form
- Fill out the form to the best of your ability
- Select “Loaner Laptop/Internet Access” from the “Support Service Requested” menu
- Submit the form. Someone with the college with respond to you as soon as possible.
- The 1451 Computer Lab is open Tue, Wed, and Sat, equipped with computers, printers, a wired and wireless network, and an ID badge maker. Knowledgeable, friendly lab assistants and tutors are available to provide