Coalition of Communities of Color
- Addresses the socioeconomic disparities, institutional racism, and inequity of services experienced by our families, children, and communities. The Coalition organizes communities for collective action resulting
in social change to obtain self-determination, wellness, justice, and prosperity.
Commission on Black Affairs, Commission on Asian Affairs, and Commission on Hispanic Affairs - Seeks to implement and establish economic, social, legal, and political equality for Blacks,
Asian American and Pacific Islanders, and Hispanics in Oregon.
Diversity Central - Diversity Central is a business center for practicing effective diversity management and developing cultural intelligence.
- A web resource dedicated to current diversity news, articles, and job announcement.
Ethnic Heritage Council
- The Ethnic Heritage Council's mission is to preserve and promote ethnic and cultural traditions, foster mutual understanding, enrich lives and celebrate our heritage.
Immigrant & Refugee Community Organization (IRCO)
- Assists refugees, immigrants, and multi-ethnic communities in the metro Portland area to be self-sufficient, healthy, and integrate into the community at large. Focuses on a variety of social and employment services.
Intercultural Communication Institute
- The Intercultural Communication Institute (ICI) offers resources for intercultural, cross-cultural, multicultural, international, diversity training, and education.
Intercultural Development Research Institute
- The Intercultural Development Research Institute is an international non-profit organization whose mission is to contribute to a constructivist definition of the field of intercultural communication and to support
continuing and new research in intercultural development.