Pesticide applicator and consultant certification examinations are available at Mt. Hood Community College.
Examinations are available by appointment only and must be made 24-hours in advance. We offer testing every Wednesday and Thursday beginning at 9 a.m.
- To make an appointment for the test, call Metro Institute at
877-533-2900. You may also schedule online at
http://oregon.metrosignup.com. Please be prepared to pay the $58 test fee when you contact them for your appointment.
- Testing is offered each Wednesday and Thursday beginning at 9 a.m. The latest appointment time will be at 5:00 p.m.
- Testing will be held in Testing Services, Room 2335, which is located adjacent to Parking Lot E.
What to Bring:
- Your Driver’s License or another form of ID that has your photograph and signature.
- A basic-function calculator (we have extras if you don’t have one).
- Other Materials: All exams are closed book. No papers, books, purses, bags, cell phones or other electronics will be allowed in the testing room. Please be prepared to leave these items in one of the lockers that are provided in Testing Services.
Please call Testing Services at