• You May Already Have Earned an Associate Degree, but Don't Know It!

  • The "Reverse Transfer" program is helping students earn associate degrees after they have transferred to a four-year school and accumulated the credits needed to fulfill the two-year degree program requirements. Please see this link for MHCC’s standard Graduation Requirement.

    Applying is EASY! Just complete these TWO steps below.

    Step 1: Complete the online application for graduation to see if you qualify. Please note: You will need your MHCC ID number or SSN. We will update your records if you provide a new address. However, you will need to complete a name change request if your name has changed. After submitting the electronic application, you will receive confirmation that your application has been received.

    Step 2: Order official college transcripts from each institution where credits will be transferring from; we are not able to request these on your behalf. We will begin processing your application for graduation once we received transcripts from the colleges you listed.