Speech Communication

  • Speech Lower Division Transfer Curricula

    The following information is meant to serve only as a general guide to transfer majors. The student should begin working with a counselor or an adviser as soon as possible. Early contact with the transfer institution is strongly recommended.

    Based on written agreements between community colleges and the Oregon State System Colleges and Universities, students who complete the requirements for the MHCC Associate of Arts Transfer Degree fulfill the requirements for the Oregon Transfer Degree.

    As a result Oregon State System Colleges and Universities will accept such students as having met institutional lower division general education requirements but not necessarily science, department or major requirements with regard to courses or G.P.A. 

  • Faculty Advisors

    Contact Us
    503-491-7101, AC 2673

    503-491-7634, AC 1700 (Forensics Director)