Testing Services strives to ensure a comfortable and consistent testing experience. As such, the following policies are enforced for all examinees. Please note that some of the exams that we provide have their own policies, which may be stricter than the general policies outlined below.
- Photo ID is required for all testing.
- Children are not permitted in the testing rooms and may not wait unsupervised in the lobby.
- Food and beverages are not allowed in the testing rooms.
- Electronic devices, purses, backpacks and other personal items are not allowed in the testing rooms. Lockers are provided for your valuables.
- Once a test is issued, it must be completed in one sitting.
- Testing will be stopped promptly at closing time. You will not be allowed to return to finish another day (with the exception of the computerized placement test).
- Acts of test misconduct are subject to disciplinary action.