Interested in becoming a Transitions or Transiciones student?
English | Spanish
To start the application process, we ask that you complete just two steps:
Once you have completed the application process and are accepted into the program we ask that you please attend a program orientation:
- Complete an orientation (usually scheduled 2 weeks before the term begins).
At the Orientation, you’ll meet with program staff, faculty, and mentors, learn more about the program and get support in completing the final steps to be ready to start your classes. This will include:
- A meet-and-greet to get to know each other a little before the term starts
- Setting up your MHCC saint’s email
- Doing an overview of the MHCC online system
- Completing FAFSA/ORSAA as needed
- Answering any questions you might have
To learn more about the Transitions or Transiciones program or to obtain general program information, please email us at Transitions.Info@mhcc.edu.