TRIO Student Support Services is an academic support program funded by the U.S. Department of Education. Our mission is to support students who are first generation college, and/or low income and/or have a documented disability to earn their Associate degree and transfer to a four year university in pursuit of a Bachelor’s degree. Students must also meet the residency requirements to receive federal student aid. To learn more about TRIO's eligibility requirements, please visit this page.
- Academic, Career & Personal Advising
- Transfer Information & Guidance
- Financial Aid/Scholarship Information & Guidance
- Volunteer and Leadership Opportunities
- University Field Trips
- Tutoring & Learning Skills Support
- Laptop and Calculator Check Out
Goals for Program Students:
- Improve and/or maintain your GPA in order to achieve your academic goals
- Graduate with an Associate degree or Certificate
- Transfer to a 4 Year college or university
- Get connected with the people and programs that lead to success
Are you a parent or sibling of a high school or middle school student? We have a TRIO Program for them too! Click here to see if they attend any of the schools TRIO ETS serves!