University Partnerships

  • MHCC has multiple pathways for students that are considering transferring to a university to complete a bachelor’s degree. Because of the complexity of differences between each university’s admission and degree requirements, students should work with their faculty adviser or an adviser in the Academic Advising and Transfer Center to create an academic plan.

  • Academic Plan

    Contact Symbol BW

    To create a custom academic plan with your adviser, log on to MyMHCC, click on Navigate, then on Planner.

    Please verify university requirements at your chosen transfer school(s). To see how your MHCC credits may transfer to regional universities, visit Transferring to a University.

  • UP-01-LB

    Transferring to a University

    Many students start their college career at MHCC and then transfer to a university to complete a bachelor’s degree. There are many resources in the Academic Advising and Transfer Center for students who plan to transfer to another college.


    Co-Admission Degree Partnership Programs

    MHCC has built co-admission partnerships with 5 universities counting. Students can enroll at EOU, OIT, OSU, PSU or Warner Pacific and complete courses toward both their associate degree and bachelor’s degree. Financial Aid is processed through the university for students using this option.


    Articulation Agreements

    There are over 100 opportunities for MHCC students to complete their associate degree and then transfer with junior standing to a university. Visit this page for details on the university-specific agreements MHCC has built with our partner institutions, or to view a list of articulation agreements alphabetical by major.