campus building

Transcripts and Student Records

Our admissions, records, and registration office can help you with questions regarding your student records and transcripts. This includes your official transcript with your completed course work, any records information requests, questions about your admissions application process, or degree/certificate completion questions.

Transcript Requests and Transcripts from Other Colleges

You can request an official transcript at any time or have our office evaluate a transcript from another college or university for potential credit at Mt. Hood Community College.

Make a transcript request

Name Change on Your Transcript

Students who have never applied for financial aid can submit a change request in writing with identity documentation to [email protected]. Documentation must be a valid government-issued photo ID (such as a passport, driver’s license, military identification card, etc.) and show your new name.

Students who have ever applied for financial aid, regardless of receiving aid, must submit the change request to the financial aid office along with a signed copy of your Social Security card displaying the new name.

If you have a transcript from another school with a past name that you used before you started at MHCC, we recommend you consult with that school to have your name updated.

Change the name on your transcript

Are there errors on your transcript?

Please alert our office of any errors on your transcript. All errors must be corrected within four academic terms (including summer). Please contact us for more information.

Committed to giving you the support you need.