Email notifications for students to view their eBill statements online will be sent to the email address on file. Statements are a courtesy and only available online at
my.mhcc.edu/ics along with other account information. The student is responsible to ensure payment in full by the published payment due date.
Tuition and fees are due the first day of the term. If a student registers after the term begins, payment is due the same day.
- Summer Term starts June 27
Fall Term starts September 26
- Winter Term starts January 9
Spring Term starts April 3
Failure to pay tuition/fees by the above due date will result in late payment penalties. A $20 late fee is assessed on charges every 30 days past due with a maximum of $60.
Ways To Pay
- Credit/Debit Card, eCheck
- By Mail
- In Person
- Cash, Credit/Debit Card, Check, Money Order
- Pay online at My MHCC with a check or bank/credit card, by logging onto the Student’s Account at
- Mail a personal check or money order payment. Be sure and write the Student ID Number on the memo line of the check.
Please mail all checks and money orders to:
Mt Hood Community College
PO Box 1890
Gresham, OR 97030
- A $20 returned check charge is assessed on any returned check used in payment of a student's account, whether written by the student or another party.
- Pay in person at the Student Services Center; hours of operation are posted.
VISA, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
Student Installment Payment Note
Veterans Deferred Payment Note
Paying for your student’s account as an Authorized Payer?
(If clicking the link does not work, please copy and paste the information into your browser.)
Note: Students must create an Authorized payer on their account before Parents or other Authorized Payers are able to login. Once the student has created the account, login credentials will be emailed.