• How Can I Receive Services?

  • To apply for services through the Accessible Education Services Office: Please submit your Documentation to the Accessible Education Services Office. You can submit required documentation by dropping it by our office located in the Student Services Office, faxing it to us at 503-491-7549 or email at aes@mhcc.edu. If you have any questions or need any further information please contact our office at 503-491-6923.

    First Term in College

    • If this will be your first term in college and at Mt. Hood Community College you will need to apply for Admission to MHCC.
    • Submit your documentation.
    • Take the College Placement Test before your intake appointment in AES. If you require special testing accommodations, contact the AES at 503-491-6923 or email us at aes@mhcc.edu in advance of taking the CPT to arrange your accommodations.

    Intake Appointment

    • Once the Accessible Education Services Office receives your documentation and the AES director reviews it, we will contact you by phone and/or email to schedule an intake appointment to discuss your accommodation request.

    Paying Tuition

    When you register for a class, you incur charges and are responsible for the payment of the class, whether or not you attend. Arrangements to pay for tuition, fees and books must be made by the first day of the quarter in which you are registered. Financial Aid can take up to 10-weeks to process. You apply for Financial Aid online through the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FASFA).