Start your bachelor’s degree at Mt. Hood Community College (MHCC) and finish with Warner Pacific University (WP). The co-admission agreement provides an opportunity for students to complete one application process for enrollment at MHCC and WP allowing students to be
working toward their Bachelor degree right at MHCC. Co-admission allows students to access services at both institutions. MHCC and WP have partnered to develop programs that maximize credit transfer for students.
How will you benefit?
- One simple application process for both MHCC and WP
- Advising available at all campus locations
- Increased flexibility in scheduling with access to more classes
- Opportunity to access services and participate in college life on both campuses
- Financial aid available for qualified students admitted under the co-admission program
- Access to library and computer lab resources on both campuses
- Special articulation agreements that match courses from MHCC to specific programs at WP.
Your Success begins At MHCC The MHCC
The MHCC faculty and staff will provide you with a strong academic foundation to support your successful completion of a bachelor’s degree at WP. Small class size, personal attention, class variety and lower tuition prices, all packaged within a beautiful campus setting, are
great reasons for you to start at MHCC and finish at WP.
Why you should submit your college application? Warner Pacific has
a lot to offer you:
- Quick and easy application process
- Tuition that’s 33 percent lower than the average private college in Portland or Washington and Oregon
- Located in the heart of Portland, Oregon
- A small college with student-to-faculty ratio of 11:1 ensures that you’ll develop close relationships with brilliant professors
- A strong liberal arts curriculum
- The ability to grow in your faith and serve the community
at a top Northwest Christian college
- Competitive collegiate athletics
- Opportunities to intern throughout Portland
- Student leadership in clubs and organizations
- A vibrant and active campus community
- Life-long friendships
- Recognized as a top college in the Western US
by US News & World Reports
- Recognized for service to the community
- Ranked 48th in the nation on the Washington Monthly’s 2014 Baccalaureate list