Student and advisor holding paperwork

Registration Forms

Take a step toward your future. Get registered for classes at Mt. Hood Community College, and start your path to graduation. If you’re uncertain about how to get started, just follow the steps below.

Complete your admissions application

If you are taking courses to obtain a degree or certificate from MHCC, you must first apply for admission. Individuals looking to take courses for personal growth and enjoyment can do so through our community education program without completing the full application process.

Apply to MHCC

Looking to transfer from another school?

If you are looking to transfer from another school, you’ll need to have your transcripts evaluated to determine what credits will transfer. Complete the Transcript Evaluation Request form, and have your official transcripts sent to MHCC.

Complete the transcript evaluation request form

Get registered for classes at MHCC

Once you are accepted to MHCC, you can register for classes. You are strongly encouraged to meet with an advisor to plan your path to graduation and discuss career options. If you need help registering for classes, you can get help at the student services hub.


Request to Audit a Course

In some cases, you may decide you want to audit a course section rather than taking the course for a grade. If this is the case, after registering for the section, request the grade type be switched to an audit by completing the audit registered course form. Students may audit a class through the seventh week of the term or equivalent for concentrated courses. Please allow up to 48 hours for processing. Check your schedule in MyMHCC to verify this grade change. If you have any questions, email [email protected]. Please be aware that some courses are not eligible for an audit grade. If your request cannot be processed, you will be notified by email. A course that is audited is not eligible for financial aid.

Request to audit a course you are registered for

Almost ready to graduate? Complete the Graduation Application

If you are within two terms of completing your graduation requirements, you should complete the graduation application.

Take the next step with Mt. Hood Community College

Have more questions about registering for classes?


Not yet a student, but ready to get started?

Talk with an advisor

Apply or request information